Our Guards & Protective Services team in Myanmar delivers:
- International-standard security guards
- Mobile vehicle patrols
- Alarm centre monitoring
- Emergency response teams
- Close and executive protection specialists
Leading in Guards & Protective Services
With over 1,000 direct employees in its Protective Services division, Exera has earned its reputation as the foremost provider of security guards and protective services in Myanmar. We specialize in integrating guarding and security services seamlessly into the comprehensive health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) systems required of our multinational clients. We are proud to drive the development of the local security market towards international standards, and are actively engaged in transferring our knowledge and experience to the Myanmar context.
- Strictly adhering to and advocating for international best practices in the field.
- Compliance with all local laws pertaining to guarding and the use of force.
- Following the International Code of Conduct (ICoC) for Private Security Providers and benchmarking employee competency, conduct, cleanliness, appearance, and personal integrity.
- Applying stringent Occupational Health & Safety standards to all protective services objectives and sites.
- Deploying quality assurance trigger mechanisms at every level of operations. Exera’s Protective Services are ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ANSI/ASIS PSC 1 & ISO 18788 compliant.
Our operations managers and protective services officers all have prior industry-relevant experience. We make sure this experience is constantly enhanced through training and knowledge sharing. All Exera guards receive in-house basic training crafted in line with British Security Industry Authority (SIA) standards and delivered by a team of international security instructors and Myanmar trainers. Our officers are supervised and mentored by an operations manager with extensive technical and on-the-ground experience.
- Comprehensive vetting, including stringent background checks of guards.
- Strict heath and physical fitness requirements to ensure that our guards are fit to carry out their duties.
- High education standards, including reading, writing, and verbal communications, math skills, technical aptitude, and understanding of customer service.
- Regular comprehensive suitability reviews and instruction.