- Information and Analysis
Exera can provide you a comprehensive suite of Security Information Reports published on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as well as flash alerts. Those reports provide detailed accounts of recent security incidents as well as solid analysis. By keeping track of the latest changes and threats, you can fully grasp your environment and make the best choices.
- Due diligence and background check
Exera can investigate companies and individuals, sanction lists, media reputation and career records to make sure you’re working with the right people.
- Production of tailor-made risk assessments
based on our strong analytical capabilities and our extensive network nationwide, we can assess thoroughly the challenges of the region you want to operate in, and help you make the right decisions.
- Physical security consultancy
Exera can produce thorough Site Security Assessments and lead penetration tests to challenge security systems. We can also produce evacuation plans out of the country or out a specific region, to make sure you can face any challenge.
because Myanmar is a complex and challenging environment. Because you need to be ready for it, we are pleased to offer a range of tailor-made trainings: fire safety, natural disasters awareness, Hostile Environment Awareness Trainings (HEAT), etc.
Leading in investigations & due diligence
Exera was one of the very first international providers of investigation services in Myanmar and we continue to lead the field. In particular, we pride ourselves on setting the standard in this fast-changing market by fitting global best practices to the local context. We’re also known for conducting investigations the right way, with procedures that comply with all local laws and international best practices. This has made Exera the partner of choice for global MNCs, international investors, local Myanmar companies, and more. Our investigation services cover a range of offerings, including:
- Individual background checks
- Strategic risk assessments and analysis
- Corporate and third party due diligence
Equipped for any case
Exera’s investigations team combines international standards of intelligence gathering and analysis with local expertise and knowledge. This makes our professionals specially qualified to conduct investigations in Myanmar. All investigations include international analysts and local investigators working side by side to provide the most comprehensive assessment possible. Our analysts have extensive international experience in the best way to plan and execute investigations following global best practices. At the same time, our local investigators draw on regional expertise and connections on the ground that other security firms can’t provide.
- Diverse experience in areas such as the military, intelligence, and policing.
- Extensive knowledge of investigation services, including information gathering, source evaluation, and analysis.
- A deep understanding of the local environment, including the challenges associated with gathering information in Myanmar.
- An excellent network of local connections with police forces, government officials, local agencies, and more.